Have You Ever Asked Questions Like These?
Is it too late? Do I have to wait for the next crash before I buy?
Answered in Module 1, Lesson 4
How do I know that the property provider I am working with isn’t selling me a D or F property and is just calling it C+? Module 3, Lesson 8
Who are you and why should I listen to you? Module 1, Lesson 1
The appraisal on the property I’m buying came in low. Now what? Module 4, Lesson 9
How can I tell the difference between a cash-flow market and an appreciation market? Module 1, Lesson 7
How can I know I am picking a reputable property provider to work with? Module 2, Lesson 1
What is turnkey real estate and can I do this on my own if I want? Module 2, Lessons 1 & 3
I know property management is key. How do I know I’m working with a top-notch property manager? Module 2, Lesson 4
When is the best time to buy rental properties? Module 1, Lesson 3
Should I buy C and C+ assets or stick with B, B+, and B- assets?
Module 3, Lesson 8
When picking an investment strategy should I use a bonded approach? Module 2, Lesson 7
Everyone’s pro formas are different. How can I verify that I’m comparing apples to apples? Module 4, Lesson 2
Or Questions Like These?
What qualifies as a tertiary market and are they safe to invest in?
Module 3, Lesson 3
When should I buy A or A- class assets and when do I need to avoid them?
Module 3, Lesson 8
How can I find a lender who understands investing. My local bank just doesn’t get it? Module 2, Lesson 2
What percentage of my portfolio should be in cash-flow markets? Module 2, Lesson 5
Is it possible to take advantage of both appreciation and cash flow? Module 1, Lesson 9
How do I know when to sell and when it’s time how do I get out?
Module 5, Lesson 5
I think I’m ready to buy, but all these numbers make me crazy. How do I know I’m getting a fair deal? Module 4, Lesson 1
Is a 75 year-old home too old to make a good rental property? Module 3, Lesson 6
When do I need to get a survey of my target property? Module 4, Lesson 8
Do I need to form an LLC before buying an investment property?
Module 5, Lesson 1
What insurance policies do I need to be a landlord? Module 5, Lesson 2
If I choose to do this on my own, how can I pick a reputable contractor to manage my renovation work? Module 2, Lesson 3
This Coaching Solution Includes:
- Five full weeks of course content
- More than 7 hours of video instruction primarily from Jared himself on the topics listed above
- The 7 hours of video are divided into 45 separate videos that drive the content of each of the courses lessons.
- Investor guides, investor challenges, and various templates that you can download, print and add to your course binder
- MP3 Audio files for each lesson so that you can listen to the lessons again while you commute or complete busy work
- A private Facebook group for your class as well as long-term access to a private overall course group. You can ask questions and provide help to others using these tools.
And Last But In No Way Least:
- 6 group coaching calls in person with Jared where you can ask questions and where Jared will share important insights into your course work.